Do you know James Martin S.J. as the author of Jesus: A Pilgrimage? As a commentator on current events in media interviews? As the Editor at Large of America Magazine? This course is an opportunity to discuss articles by Martin which have appeared in America. Join us to discuss how his insightful reflections and commentary might shape your idea of Christian living in today’s world.
All STM Online: Crossroads courses include these features
- Participants have access 24 hours/7 days a week to the course's password-protected web site.
- Each participant belongs to a small Community for Conversation and faith sharing guided by a facilitator.
- The course site is usually available to participants at least three months after the course has ended.
- An orientation in how to navigate the web site is always available.
- Technical assistance is easy to contact and prompt in returning a message.
- A Certificate of Active Participation is awarded to those who post at least three messages of substance for each week of content.
A participant can expect to spend an average of approximately 3-4 hours each week. This commitment includes both the assigned reading and interaction online.